venerdì 14 aprile 2017

About the cold, the skin and a solution


This time I will to talk about something that really saved my life when I arrived here in Reading.
As I said, it was cold (the day I landed was snowing!) and there was always a very strong wind. I love this kind of wheather BUT my skin do not love it as well. So, in a couple of days, I had all the leg's skin cracked and my face and hands as well. 
So I entered the first Boots store (the one near my new home) and started to search for something that could help
And then I found.
I tried the oil and the cream of this line of products. They are both fantastic, the oil has a fantastic smell of coconut biscuits and leave your skin silky and the cream is very mosturizing (although it is in a jar, so when you open it the air and bacteria enters and fast kills the active principles... I'll try another package of the same line next time).
I just wanted to share this little episode of everyday life :)

Nessun commento:

Argomenti frequenti

acquarello (9) bologna (13) book (29) bozza (17) bozzetti (13) comic (9) comic who (25) concorso (22) consigli (45) contest (10) copertina (11) corso (22) december (12) dicembre (12) disegno (17) Doctor Who (35) F.A.Q. (11) fiera (24) Hansel e Gretel (12) I miei lavori (54) illustration (25) illustrations (11) illustratore (28) illustrazione (120) illustrazioni (81) Io disegno a modo mio (11) lavori (12) lavoro (102) libri (18) libro (60) livre (13) making of (14) matita (47) matite (37) portfolio (8) Roma (12) schizzi (11) striscia (25) vignetta (19) vignette (27) vita da illustratore (20) workshop (16)

Networked Blog

Zazzle Shop

Visualizzazioni totali

Post più popolari

Zazzle shop - Comic Who

Tandem Jeunesse 2011

Tandem Jeunesse 2011
Cette année, je participe aussi!

Comic Who

Comic Who
http://www.comicwho.com/